With Tuesday’s post focusing on the “Perfect Girls Night Out in the Upper Peninsula” today’s blog will offer suggestions for the “Ultimate Guy’s Night Out” courtesy of the Island Resort & Casino.
It’s All Fun & Games…
In our girls night out post, we highlighted the monthly headline entertainment in the Island Showroom along with the complimentary entertainment in Club Four One. While these options are certainly doable for a guys night out, we would like to make a few additional suggestions!
- With 11 TV’s and 3 big screens, the Island Sports Bar is a great place to watch the big game and catch a bite to eat.
- Challenge yourself to a round (April-October) of 18-hole championship golf at the nationally acclaimed Sweetgrass Golf Club. The course plays from approximately 7,300 to 5,000 yards and features multiple teeing areas to accommodate every player’s unique skill level. Stay & Play packages can be reserved by calling 877-ISL-GREEN.
- If you’re leaving your lady love behind for the night, you might want to take your chances with lady luck by trying your hand at our Vegas-Style table games. If a game of blackjack doesn’t “suit” your fancy, you can always head down to our award-winning poker room where you can try your hand at one of our weekly tournaments.
A Hungry Man’s Meal!
We can sum up our dining suggestions for a guys night out in four simple words…. Build Your Own Burger! Available exclusively at the 5 Bridges Pub/Steak & Seafood House, the Build Your Own $5 Bridges Burger starts with a ½ pound “Certified Angus Beef” patty as a foundation for the burger. Guests are then giving the option to select their grilling preference, cheeses, toppings, sauces, premium toppings, sides and premium sides. Guests will be charged $0.50 for each cheese, topping and sauce added to their burger. Premium toppings and sides are available at a charge of $1 each with premium sides incurring a charge of $2 each. With over 40 options, the possibilities are endless leaving little excuse to leave hungry!
BTW… The most expensive burger ever built to date carried a $32.50 price tag!
Hit The Hay….
After a long day of fun, games and food, its time to catch some shut eye! As we mentioned in our girls night out post, the Island offers 300 guest rooms and 14 guest suites. If you’re willing to splurge a little on your guys night out, we suggest a night in our Presidential Suite! At an impressive 1620 square feet, the Presidential Suite offers guests such amenities as:
- 2 king beds
- 2 full-size master bathrooms
- Dining room table and chairs
- Flattop stove
If the Presidential Suite goes beyond your price range, then we suggest a night in our of our standard guest rooms! Priced to match any national chain, our standard guest rooms are tastefully appointed and contain either 2 queen beds or 1 king bed. ADA versions of these rooms are also available upon request!
Hotel reservations can be made by calling 877-ISL-RES5 or booked online by visiting: https://reservations.islandresortandcasino.com