Win Large In Our Crazy Girl Promotion!

Are you crazy about your girl?
Then prove it!!

The Island Resort & Casino and WYKX Country are proud to bring you our first ever “Crazy Girl” contest! Beginning on January 22nd, visit the Island Resort & Casino on Facebook at www.facebook.com/islandresortandcasino and upload a brief statement (120 words or less) or a thirty second video explaining why you’re “Crazy For Your Girl” using the hashtag #islcrazygirl.

Happy girl flying, holding red heart balloonsAll entries must be in good taste and posted by midnight on Thursday, February 4th to be eligible. The Island Resort & Casino reserves the right to removes any submissions that are not in good taste.  On Friday, February 5th, 10 finalists will be selected by a panel of judges from the Island Resort & Casino and placed on Facebook. The 10 finalist will want to tune in to Mike Flavor on Monday, February 8th as he will announce the grand prize winner live on air! The grand prize winner will win a prize package valued at over $500 that includes:

• 2 tickets to the Eli Young Band concert at the Island Resort & Casino on Saturday, February 13th.
  • 1 night stay in a luxury corner suite on the night of the concert (Saturday, February 13th).
  • Dinner for two at a reserved table in either the 5 Bridges Steak & Seafood House or the Firekeeper’s Restaurant.
  • $40 gas card to the Island Oasis.
  • Other Valentine’s surprises.

The winner and their guest must be 18 years of age or older to be eligible and the prize package is non-transferable. Prize package is valid only for Saturday, February 13th only.

Promotion is subject to change at management’s discretion.

Comments

1. I love the Eli young band and the island resort and casino!!!!!!

Posted: January 25, 2016 at 2:25 pm by Brandi haske

2. Why am I crazy for my girl… After 16 years we still make each other laugh everyday. Regardless of her being my highschool sweetheart, my best friend, my partner, and mother of my children, she is the love of my life. I can’t imagine life without her. She has been by my side through thick and thin. She has even bathed me when I couldn’t. She sat by my bedside every second for days when my life almost ended. She is my rock and I’m crazy over her.
    #islcrazygirl

Posted: January 25, 2016 at 5:21 pm by Doug Zellar

3. Can employess get in on this?

Posted: January 25, 2016 at 8:09 pm by Dustin Caswell

• Hi Dustin!

Employees are eligible for this promotion!

Posted: January 27, 2016 at 8:28 am by Island Resort & Casino

4. Of course I am crazy about my girl. She has always been good to me. Stood by me through my deployments and continues to take care of me now that I am disabled. Not to mention she takes awesome care of our children as well all while working her but off at work.

Posted: January 26, 2016 at 2:04 pm by Michael lacasse

• Hi Michael,

To be eligible for our crazy girl promotion, please post your submission directly to our Facebook Page (www.facebook.com/islandresortandcasino) and make sure to include #islcrazygirl in your post! Good Luck!

Posted: January 27, 2016 at 8:28 am by Island Resort & Casino

5. Would be a welcome win for a couple of good people for a Valintimes present for middle age couple to come and spend in your casino and resort. Make me a winner.

Posted: January 27, 2016 at 10:28 am by Scott Luttenberger

6. I already am going but it would be nice to win. I am takeing my wife, a mom of three beautiful children now. Youngest is 2 months old. On that very weekend we conceived our third child. Ironic i know. To win this would be awesome to show her how much i love her and how grateful she has been in my life for 16 years now. I love her very much. She is my heart and soul. She is the very best thing in my life along with our three children.
    Scott charlier

Posted: January 28, 2016 at 4:50 pm by Scott charlier

7. I am in a love at first site relationship. I knew her for five or six years before we got together. She is my everything. She completes every part of me. I have never been in a relationship like this.I have and always will be crazy for this girl. Last summer I asked her to marry me and she said yes. I designed the ring set myself and darmagrey jewelers made it. Since then I havent been able to do much for her. Please help me to give this angel of mine a wonderful night out. She deserves a break right now. #islcrazygirl

Posted: January 28, 2016 at 6:41 pm by Dave Lewis

8. I am crazy about my wife Courtney because she has been my rock for the last 24 years. I wouldn’t be the person I am today without her support and encouragement. Not only is she a great wife and mother, she also has many talents that I often take for granted. From a beautiful singing voice to the many meals and baked goods she has blessed me with, I am grateful for her love.

Posted: January 29, 2016 at 3:11 pm by Devon Johnson

9. I’m crazy for my girl where do I start well she is the most loving and caring person I know 6 years ago I lost my Father to Cancer and I don’t know what I would have done without her I wasn’t very pleasant at times and she was always there knowing how bad I was hurting to listen and to just hold me when I was down I’ve been married to this wonderful women for 16 years this July 22 and I couldn’t of asked for a better partner she’s always willing to help anyone who needs it she truly has the biggest Heart she is truly the love of my life

Posted: January 30, 2016 at 2:27 pm by Ed Dawson

10. Crazy girl, one of my favs

Posted: January 31, 2016 at 5:47 pm by Amanda Cayer

11. I love my wife Sarah and we have been married for almost 11 years. I just told her today that we should go stay at the casino.this weekend but she is always concerned about money until we get there and start winning. She is the mother of my 3 children and I cherish every day we are together. Before I met her I was pronounced dead 3 times and to wake up seeing her face makes this world a great place to be in.

Posted: January 31, 2016 at 7:19 pm by Jayme Petschar

12. My wife and I will be celebrating our 10th anniversary on February 14th. It is the second marriage for both of us so this will be a very special Valentines Day this year! We had planned to come to the Island Resort and Casino for the weekend, do a little gaming, have a great meal and listen to some great music. We called for reservations but no rooms were available so this would be super great to win this Grand Prize!! #islcrazygirl

Posted: February 1, 2016 at 5:44 am by Paul Farley

13. Would like an opportunity to win

Posted: February 1, 2016 at 6:04 pm by Gail Johnson

14. I can’t tell you enough how crazy in love I am with Warren. I had the biggest crush on him when I was 16 years old and low and behold all the trials and tribulations of life brought us together 13 years later. He is an amazing father and a huge part of our kids lives. He stepped up without hesitation anf loves my daughter as his own and has given us a reason to smile again. He pushes me to chase my dreams even on days I wanna give up. He’s my rock, my world, our everything. These girls are crazy in love! #islcrazygirl

Posted: February 2, 2016 at 6:04 am by Nicki Strahl

15. Happy Valentines Day

Posted: February 3, 2016 at 2:04 am by Bridget Brandes

16. My husband and I have been through so much, lost everything 2 in the last 2 years do health issues and a terrible car accident. We would love to see Eli young band. Would be an amazing gift and my hubbys bday is Valentine’s day !! Would be awesome

Posted: February 3, 2016 at 4:23 pm by vikki fletcher

17. Wanna win for my son and his crazy girl. That is their song. Very proud of my son. He is respectful and considerate. I aLso love his crazy girl. We get along great. Would love to give them that gift. Of course with mom there on the floor–not letting that happen without me! Love Eli Young! Saw them at Hodag but can’t get Enough!

Posted: February 3, 2016 at 8:43 pm by Patti zich

18. Idk why I’m crazy people just say I am

Posted: February 4, 2016 at 4:06 am by Abbey

19. I’m crazy about my beautiful mother. She was such a wonderful role model growing up even though she struggled being a single mom. My mom always did everything she could for my sister and I. She has allowed me to chase my dreams and never let money affect the things I ever dreamed to do. Therefore, I think it would be an awesome gift for my mom and let her enjoy one night out of town!

Posted: February 4, 2016 at 2:48 pm by Amanda Malinski

20. This would mean the world to my husband and I.!!:):)

Posted: February 4, 2016 at 7:23 pm by Katie Faucett

21. My girlfriend Amanda is my best friend and the best fishing buddy! I love how she’s so welcoming and family orientated. We share alot of the same values abd enjoy the same activties. During racing season I can always count on her to be in the pits cheering me on or help me fixing the race car. I can’t wait to marry that girl someday!

Posted: February 4, 2016 at 8:38 pm by Justin F