You are here
Enjoy world-class entertainment in our state of the art Island Showroom. Featuring headline acts, this 1,327 seat theatre-style showroom, has hosted some of the biggest names in entertainment. The Island Resort & Casino was nominated as one of the five finalists for the 46th Academy of Country Music Awards in the Industry Award category of Casino of the Year in 2011.
- All show times are eastern time.
- Tickets are non-refundable & non-exchangeable.
- Ticket holders under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- The Island Resort & Casino is not affiliated with any ticket broker and is not responsible for tickets sold through third party agents.
- The Island Resort & Casino neither controls nor is responsible for the content of the artist's performance.
- Has released more than 15 albums since 1976.
- Sales in excess of 20 million.
- Multi gold and platinum albums.
- Hits inlcude: "Hold on Loosely", "Rockin Into the Night", "Caught Up in You" & "Fantasy Girl"
- Vince Gill is famous for his top-notch songwriting, world-class guitar playing and warm, soaring tenor, all wrapped up in a quick and easy wit.
- Gill achieved his big breakthrough in 1990 with “When I Call Your Name,” which won both the Country Music Association’s Single and Song of the Year award as well as a Grammy.
- The Academy of Country Music has conferred on Gill eight awards, including its prestigious Home Depot Humanitarian Award and the 2011 Career Achievement Award.
- In August 2012, Gill was honored with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
Harris, MI 49845
Harris, MI 49845
- Brand new ice skating show featuring world professional skaters, exquisite costumes, specialty acts and many of your favorite Christmas songs.
- A show for the whole family which opens with a yesteryear Currier & Ives on ice that will take you through the past, present and future of Christmas on Ice.
- An extravaganza more glamorous and more fun than ever.
- Produced by Rosstyn Ice Shows and Rink Designs Inc. Directed and choreographed by Rosstyn & Laurilee Gudino.
- MJ LIVE is the number one Michael Jackson tribute show in the world showcasing the energy, excitement, spectacle and pure joy of this legendary superstar and his music.
- 21 albums totaling more than 25 million in sales world-wide.
- Grammy Award for Best Male Country Vocal Performance, 1994.
- Numerous film appearances including: Sling Blade, Panic Room, Wedding Crashers & Four Christmases.
- Top hits include: "Honky Tonk Man", "Guitars, Cadillacs", "Streets of Bakersfield" and "I Sang Dixie".
VIP Package Includes:
- One (1) ticket to the show.
- One (1) signed item (provided by the artist - no personal items please).
- Meet & Greet photo (photographer provided - no personal cameras please).
- Two (2) Dwight Yoakam signature guitar picks.
You will be contacted by an artist representative via email approximately 24 hours prior to the show with further details regarding the VIP Meet & greet Experience.
- Country music icon, TV host, celebrated outdoorsman and patriotic Army veteran.
- Hits include: "Bonfire", "Almost Home", "Rednech Yacht Club", "International Harvester", "This Ole Boy", "Wake Up Loving You" and "That's What I Love About Sunday".
- Inducted as a member of the Grand Ole Opry in 2008.