You are here
Enjoy world-class entertainment in our state of the art Island Showroom. Featuring headline acts, this 1,327 seat theatre-style showroom, has hosted some of the biggest names in entertainment. The Island Resort & Casino was nominated as one of the five finalists for the 46th Academy of Country Music Awards in the Industry Award category of Casino of the Year in 2011.
- All show times are eastern time.
- Tickets are non-refundable & non-exchangeable.
- Ticket holders under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- The Island Resort & Casino is not affiliated with any ticket broker and is not responsible for tickets sold through third party agents.
- The Island Resort & Casino neither controls nor is responsible for the content of the artist's performance.
Harris, MI 49845
- Held in the Island Convention Center and Drift Spa.
- Registration will be held from 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM. Attendees must be registered by 11:30 AM to be eligible for the onsite treatment drawings (24 total).
- Live demonstrations will be held beginning at 11:30 AM and include: smokey-eye demonstrations, Botox® injections, micro-needling, Kybela® and Juvederm® injections.
- Passed hors d'oeuvres lunch, fruit-infused waters, mimosas and mocktail fountain.
- Prize giveaways every 15 minutes and entry into the grand prize drawing for a spa, hotel and dining package valued at $1,100.
- Received both Platinum and Gold album certifications, debuted three consecutive albums at No. 1 on Billboard chart, and achieved one Gold and three Platinum-certified singlesas well as two Top Ten hits.
- Toured with Brad Paisley and Rascal Flatts, headlined his own tours, earned industry and fan accolades, and was named "Best American Ido" by the readers of NASH Country Weekly Magazine.
- After winning Season Ten of "American Idol" McCreery released his debut album, which was the best-selling solo album released by a country artist in 2011.
- A nationwide touring hit, Million Dollar Quartet takes audiences back to December 4, 1956, when an extraordinary twist of fate brought Elvis Presley, Jerry Lee Lewis, Johnny Cash and Carl Perkins together in what became one of the most memorable nights in music.
- Based on that historical event, Million Dollar Quartet recounts how the legends ended up in the same room at Sun Records in Memphis for one of the greatest impromptu rock 'n' roll jam sessions in history.
- Featuring a talented cast of charismatic actors and singers, audiences are singing and dancing along with the show's incredible repertoire of rock 'n' roll, gospel, R&B and country hits, Million Dollar Quartet provides and unforgettable night of entertainment for fans of all ages.