You are here
Terms & Conditions
- Island Club members include Island, Pearl, Gold, Ruby & Platinum.
- Member’s use of the Island Club card indicates acceptance of the conditions of the Island Club Program.
- All Island Club members must be at least 18 years of age.
- It is the responsibility of the Island Club member to ensure that their club card is inserted properly and accepted in the card reader.
- It is the Island Club member’s responsibility to present their card to the dealer when playing table games.
- Island Resort & Casino may not be held responsible for untracked play due to player negligence or improper insertion of the Island Club Card.
- It is the Island Club member’s responsibility to verify point balance with Island Club staff.
- Member’s benefits and points are non-transferable and may not be brokered, bartered or sold.
- Management reserved the right to adjust any point balance resulting from malfunction, operational errors and or fraud.
- Island Club members must earn a minimum of 2,501 points within their rolling year to maintain membership. Members with less than 2,501 points will be considered inactive and any points not redeemed with be cancelled.
- Adjusted promotional and bonus points will not be included when determining a member’s level.
- Redemption merchandise is subject to availability. The Island Club reserves the right to change or alter the redemption list without notice.
- Island Resort & Casino reserves the right to revise or cancel this program at any time without prior notice.