You are cordially invited to the Island Resort & Casino’s Annual Spring Wine Dinner. Held on Sunday, May 25th in the Island Convention Center, the Spring Wine Dinner is your invitation to spend the holiday weekend being wined and dined on the finest that the Island has to offer.
The menu for Spring Wine Dinner has been prepared by Executive Chef, Mark Cardinal and includes:
- Amuse – Grilled lobster on fry bread with an avocado mousse and yellow and red tomato salsa.
- Soup – Spring vegetable puree with Greek yogurt.
- Salad – Warm dandelion greens with roasted garlic dressing.
- Entree – Fire roasted beef tenderloin with succotash and a golden raisin compote.
- Dessert – White chocolate lemon-berry tiramisu. Lemon genoise, white chocolate mascarpone, lemon curd, raspberry gelee and fresh raspberries.
The wine pairings for the evening have been selected by Food & Beverage Director, Leo Razmus in cooperation with Todd Kangas of Bink’s Wine & Beverages and includes:
- Amuse Pairing – Freixenet-Cordon Negro Brut Cava, Spain NV
- Soup Pairing – Canyon Road-Pinot Noir, California 2011
- Salad Pairing – Ruffino-Chianti, Garantita, Italy 2011/2012
- Entree Pairing – Darkhorse-Cabernet Sauvignon, California 2011
- Dessert Pairing – Freixenet-Cordon Negro Extra Dry Cava, Spain NV
To keep this event as intimate as possible, only 100 tickets will be sold. Tickets can purchased through the box office by calling 877-ISL-SHOW or online at www.islandresortandcasino.com