Looking for employment? Join the Island Resort & Casino on Facebook for our new “Workplace Wednesday” segment! Each Wednesday, the Island will showcase a few of the open positions for which we are actively seeking applicants.
The Island Resort & Casino is pleased to offer a highly competitive compensation package coupled with a diverse assortment of health and work-life benefits that allow our employees to meet their financial obligations, maintain health and wellness, prepare for retirement and maintain a balance between work and home. Based on eligibility, compensation packages can include:
- Competitive wages and salaries.
- Access to income protection programs such a life, disability and accidental death & dismemberment insurance.
- Comprehensive wellness program.
- 401k retirement plans.
- Comprehensive health benefits.
- Paid holidays, leave-of-absence policies and vacation opportunities.
To be eligible for employment at the Island, you must meet the following qualifications:
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must present proof of identity and employment eligibility.
- Have not been convicted of a misdemeanor or a felony in the last five years. For questions, please contact Brad Madalinski at (906) 723-2046.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED.
The Island Resort and Casino will keep all applications turned in, on-file for six (6) months. However, only applicants who have updated for a specific position in the past thirty (30) days will be considered for an interview. It is the applicant’s responsibility to call or stop in Human Resources to update their application with new or different information. Examples included: new phone number or update for a job posting.
If you can’t wait for Wednesday, a current list of open positions along with a link to our employment application is available on our website!