It’s here… Island Fantasy Football at the Island Resort & Casino
Join us on Sunday, September 13th at T.McC’s Sports Bar for the kickoff of Island Fantasy Football. Visit any kiosk in the sports bar to register for a user account so you can begin to build your fantasy roster(s). The Island Fantasy Football season includes Big Saturday college games and Sunday pro games. A $10.00 per game session fee gives you the chance to win your share of over $25,000 in cash and prizes throughout the season.
As a bonus, for every paid Big Saturday college roster you will earn one registration for your chance to win our “January 1st Big College Game Giveaway”. One lucky winner will received a trip for two to Pasadena, California including airfare, hotel and game tickets.
Want to know more? Check out a complete list of the rules below.
Island Fantasy Football Rules
- Must be 18 years or older to play and Do NOT need to be an Island Club Member.
- Three game sessions per week, each requiring a $10 fee:
- Big Saturday College games
- All 1 pm (EST) Sunday Pro games
- All 4 pm (EST) Sunday Pro games
- Must register/Log-in to play allowing player to create a user name and password. Players will receive an email with their team name (user name) and password when registered.
- Rosters are valid for 1 week. Player must re-enter your picks for the following week. There are team pick sheets available at the Island Club and T. McC’s Sports Bar to help select team(s) prior to visiting the kiosk. The kiosk prompts player to pick:
- 2 Quarterbacks
- 2 Running backs
- 3 WR/TE’s
- 1 Kicker
- 1 Team Defense
- Once player creates roster, proceed to the bar to pay the session fee and collect roster (receipt).
- Pro rosters are available for picking immediately upon the deadline of the current session. Big College Saturday roster is available beginning at 8 pm (EST) for the following week.
- The Sunday games’ roster must be completed & $10 per session fee paid prior to kickoff to be eligible for prizes. Big College Saturday games’ roster must be completed and $10 per session fee paid by 8 pm (EST). Players are not available for games played or in progress.
- Players can choose multiple rosters by creating new team name(s) and paying additional $10 fee per roster.
- All roster changes throughout the week must be submitted by kickoff for each game(s) session.
- Winners are determined based on overall points. Refer to game information on kiosk for complete scoring breakdown.
- Pro game winners are paid following the 1 pm (EST) and 4 pm (EST) game’s completion. Big Saturday College games are paid at the conclusion of the last eligible game. Session cash prizes awarded:
- 1st place: $300
- 2nd place: $125
- 3rd place: $75
- 4th place: Pitcher of beer
- 5th place: Basket of wings
- Winners are notified by email and announced in T. McC’s Sports Bar. Need not be present to win.
- Winners must present original paid receipt and photo ID to claim winnings within 14 days. Non-Transferable.
- All winners not present must visit the Island Club to claim prize.
- If there is a tie, the winner is the player who entered their roster first. Times are verified on the receipt.
- Every paid Big Saturday College roster equals one registration to win a January 1, 2016 Big College Package for two including airfare to Pasadena, hotel and game tickets. (a $6,400 value) Winner chosen and announced in T. McC’s Sports Bar following the December 5, 2015 Championship game and notified by email.
** The Island Resort & Casino is not responsible for any lost or forgotten log-ins/passwords.
** Promotion is subject to change at management’s discretion.