Looking for the perfect spring break but want to avoid crowded beaches and resorts? Island Resort & Casino might just be the answer to your prayers!
Located in the beautiful upper peninsula of Michigan, this Midwest haven is a surprising mix of fun thrills and tranquil serenity. Relax in our luxurious spa, catch all the sports action, place some bets and catch some exhilarating entertainment.
Experience Stellar Entertainment at the Island Showroom
Looking to rock the night away with your pals or do a two-step with your sweetheart? We have all that and more at The Island Showroom.
Our spring lineup includes a variety of dazzling performances from some of the most impressive headliners in entertainment:
- March 10th and 11th: You don’t need madness to make March thrilling! Check out one of country music’s best new artists, Cooper Alan, for a show-stopping night of unique country tunes.
- April 21st and 22nd: Don’t miss the gold and platinum album performances of 38 Special. Bring your besties and enjoy a jampacked night of festivities and fun!
- May 12th: With three different showtimes available, you have multiple chances to catch the red-hot takes of everyone’s favorite morning show, Free Beer & Hot Wings.
- May 13th: Relive the legendary music of Simon & Garfunkel with the celebratory tribute show 1981: The Concert.
- May 19th and 20th: This sold-out show features hard-hitting rock anthems and stunning ballads by the multi-platinum record-breaking band 3 Days Grace.
The Best Midwest Sports Betting Destination
Spring brings some of the most exciting sports events of the year, from NBA finals to MLB season openers. Get in on the action with our full-service sports betting. From live bets to parlay bets, you’ll be in on all the action!
Heavenly Bliss Awaits at the Drift Spa
Spring is the perfect time to pamper yourself and rejuvenate your energy after a long winter. At the Drift Spa, try one of our many soothing massages to melt away stress and experience full-body relaxation.
Need a quiet, uninterrupted hour to reconnect with your mind, body and spirit? Then you’ll love our euphoric float therapy in our new float tank. Play music or enjoy the sound of silence as you float in skin-temperature water with revitalizing Epsom salt.
Casual Eats & Delectable Dining
From quick bites to exquisite dining, you’ll easily find the perfect culinary experience to satisfy your appetite and dazzle your taste buds at the Island this spring.
After a day of festivities, immerse yourself in the breathtaking skyline at Horizons Steakhouse. You’ll feast like royalty when you’re presented with tender steaks and flavorful seafood prepared by our legendary in-house chefs.
Craving classic bar fare as you take in the big game? Then stop by T. McC’s Sports Bar & Grill and sink your teeth into some juicy burgers, luscious chicken wings and the best waffle fries in the whole Upper Midwest.
Splashy Fun for the Whole Family
Looking for some kid-friendly fun that everyone can enjoy? Then dive into our beautiful pool and waterpark at Splash Island. Featuring a twisty tube slide and playful splash pad, this watery oasis of fun is the perfect all-day activity for people of every age.
Monday, March 27th, through Thursday, March 30th, enjoy extended waterpark hours. Plus, stay with us and get 4 free day passes with our Spring Break Room Special. Rooms start at just $70!
Book the Perfect Spring Vacation
From a stellar gaming floor to premier golf courses, there are endless ways to have awesome fun and make smile-worthy memories at Island Resort. If you’re ready for the spring vacation of a lifetime, reserve your room or suite or call us at 877-475-7469 today!