We are excited to enhance the Island Experience! Our current expansion is expected to be open in late December and includes:
- 138 new rooms, including Golf Suites and Spa Suites
- Top floor scenic dining and convention space in Horizons Steakhouse
- Pool with waterpark features – Kids area, slides, lazy river, party room, concessions and more!
Visit our website for added information as we get closer to our opening date. Below are some Frequently Asked Questions.
- When will the expansion open?
- We expect to open in late December.
- What is the event room in Splash Island?
- The event room will be for private pool parties up to approximately 25 guests.
- Food and beverage service will be available. Carry-ins are not allowed
- The event room will be reserved through the Island Convention Center. Please call 800-682-6040 ext. 2141 for booking inquiries. Currently, we will take requests and confirm reservations closer to opening.
- Do all registered hotel guests receive a pool pass?
- Up to four pool passes will be included with each hotel reservation in all hotel towers at the resort.
- Additional passes may be purchased at Paradise Bay Gift Shop.
- Do you have to be a hotel guest to use Splash Island?
- No, everyone is welcome! Pool passes will be available for purchase at Paradise Bay Gift Shop.
- How much are the additional pool passes?
- Day passes will be $10 per person
- When can you start booking rooms?
- Currently, reservations can be made for rooms in the new tower beginning January 1, 2022.
- Will the new rooms have mini refrigerators and microwaves.
- Yes, all of the new rooms will be equipped with mini refrigerators and microwaves.
- What is the Golf Suite?
- Take your golf trip to the next level in our spacious 675 square foot two room Golf Suite. Featuring 2 Queen Beds, 1 King Bed and a stunning view of Sweetgrass Golf Club. Complete with a seating area, this suite was designed with golfers in mind.
- These suites are available year round.
- What is the Spa Suite?
- Relax and unwind in our luxurious 645 square foot King Spa Suite. This suite provides a whirlpool tub, king bed and a treatment room with available in room spa service from Drift Spa– perfect for your getaway.
- How many people can the new Convention Space hold?
- Currently, we are taking requests for events up to 90 people.
- The top floor convention space will be reserved through the Island Convention Center. Please call 800-682-6040 ext. 2141 for booking inquiries. Currently, we will take requests and confirm reservations closer to opening.