Pull Up a Chair in the Island Poker Room
Experience poker at its finest in the Island Poker Room. The Island Poker Room brings the excitement and action of Vegas-style poker to the Midwest.
If Poker Is Your Game, You’ll Love the Action Here
Island Poker Room offers live-action poker play in multiple formats, including:
- Cash games: Cash games allow players to join and leave the tables whenever they like. Cash games are available by request during normal poker room hours. Betting limits and games vary from table to table and day to day, so make sure to check in often.
- Weekly tournaments: The Island Poker Room plays host to weekly tournaments on a near nightly basis. Tournaments range from single event action to satellite and tournament-type play. From No-Limit Texas Hold’em to limit games, tournament structure, stakes and payouts vary. See the Weekly Tournament Schedule for information on upcoming action.
- Special tournaments: Players looking for higher stakes tournament action may be interested in the Island Poker Room’s special tournaments. From qualifying action to holiday-themed play, the special tournament schedule offers a diverse range of play styles and payouts. See the Special Tournament Schedule for information on upcoming events.
For more information on cash games or tournament poker action, contact the Island Poker Room today.
Make the Most of Your Visit to the Island Poker Room
At Island Resort & Casino, we want every visitor to love their experience at the tables. To make your visit more enjoyable, please remember to:
- Ask for help: If you have questions regarding the rules of the game or the betting process, just ask. Our table supervisors and dealers are always available to answer questions and offer advice.
- Gamble responsibly: Gambling is a risk—never bet more than you can afford to lose. If you or a loved one have a gambling problem, we are here to help.
- Register for an Island Club card: Before taking to the tables, be sure to register for an Island Club Card. With your club card in hand, you’ll earn rewards redeemable for hotel, dining and entertainment, as well as slot and bingo credits. Poker players with an Island Club card are eligible for extra payouts and jackpots, including the 4K jackpot and more.
For help planning your next visit to the Island Poker Room, please call 1-877-475-7375.
Upcoming Tournament Dates
- 6:30 pmNo-Limit Texas Hold Em
- 6:30 pmSuper Satellite No-Limit Texas Hold ‘Em
- 5:00 pmMidwest Poker Challenge Qualifier